samedi 6 avril 2013

Who has a PASSION FOR FASHION? Me.




Moneysupermarket.com is hosting PASSION4FASHION 2 a blogger styling contest to find the best looks for Spring/summer for under £200
I decided to give it a shot and here's what i came up with.....Hope you like it Xx


I actually worked really hard on these (and i might have gotten a bit carried away since i love putting together outfits. It's just fun to imagine and dream ....)

Casual:



 Blouse £34 topshop.com  | Skirt £30  missselfridge | Shoes £13.5  |  charlotterusse
Bag £30 - newlook.com  | Double ring £12 - nelly.com  | Cat ring £4.7 gojane.com  |
 Galaxy T-shirt £24 chictopia.com


TOTAL: £148.2



This look is a bit on the dressy/casual side but i thinks it's really cute and it's something that can be worn during the day, and that is also comfortable!
I Just love the Galaxy shirt and i also added a blouse for the collar. I think that could be cute, but wearing the two seperatly works as well. I also loove these Cat flats, they are just adorably cute.
I really love how this outfit turned out and would loove to actually get to wear it! 

Party:



  Dress £40 - nelly.com  | Bag £57 scoopnyc.com   | Earrings £14.5 metroparkusa  
Shoes £42  zara.com Lipstick £15.7  - tartecosmetics.  | Lashes £9 energetiks | Bracelet £7 piperlime.gap


TOTAL: £185.2



This party look is very simple, and clean. I really fell in love with this dress. I love the shoulders, and i think the white is just perfect. I can't see those shoulders working as well with other colors! I added a silver/metallic clutch that i think is gorgeous and of course heels; a very cute pair of black ZARA platform sandals with ankle strap (do you love it? I do)
And last but not least a few accessories to complete the look!. ;)

Beach/Holiday:



dress  £9.7 efoxcity.com  | Shorts £27 etsy.com  | Shoes £13 - hm.com  | Shirt £10  H&M
 Bikini: Top £18 - riverisland.com Bottom £13 - riverisland.com  | Tote £12 forever21.com  
 Hat £10 hm.com Sunglasses £6 zerouv.myshop  | Nail polish £3 shopping.com


TOTAL: £121.7



I'm crazy about this look! I love summer and summer fashion! I think it's easy and fun to dress for the beach or holiday or at least it should be!
So I went with something that's simple and has a summer vibe to it! I think the colors say it all!
I love this Bikini, it's very cute, and this little lace dress is beyond adorable. I also thought these cute lace shoes from h&m work perfectly with the combo!
And of course the essentials for summer: highwaisted shorts, straw hat, sunglasses, cute nail polish, (loving this) (beach) bag......also love the print of the h&m blouse.

2 commentaires: